Five awesome things latelyon August 21, 2011 at 9:43 am
I’m going to list five things that are awesome and I have experienced recently. I want to do this more often to keep on top of recent awesome-type happenings.
1. I finished sewing the most epic backpack ever (it’s lined with rainbows) and it’s perfect. I’m making a lunchbox to match next.
2. I started watching Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood. Enjoying it so far for its differences from the first series, and excited to see where it goes next.
3. Got to see lots of awesome people this week because I’m moving to CA soon. It’s sad to say goodbye to them, but it’s always fun to see them.
4. I rediscovered the “Chicago” movie soundtrack while driving through hellish rush hour traffic and it made all the traffic okay.
5. New webcomic! Ellie on Planet X makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
Okay, that was good. I will see you guys tonight.